Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^
Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Simoun Fanfic links

2 posters

Go down

My Simoun Fanfic links Empty My Simoun Fanfic links

Post by Sibylla Aaeru Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 am

Well, I have way too many stories to post them all separately here. What I'm going to do at this point is simply post a link to my work that's already published online. In the future I'll post any new works separately. These links will go to my author profile for each site. I also post everything on simoun_sibyllae on LiveJournal, which is where a lot of drabbles that were done in relation to the yuri_challenge community and the Summer of Simoun project are. I'll eventually post them all to ff.net as well under a collection of drabbles.

Fanfiction.net - DigiExpert: All of my recent works are Simoun related so you'll just have to scroll down and pick what you like. You'll find 2 series currently. One is "The Life and Times of Young Aaeru", which is a series of stories that tell about Aaeru's life pre-anime. It starts when she is six months old, and goes up until age 14 at this point. There is a list in my profile bio with the fics in chronological order, along with italics on the fics that are key. The other series is Simoun Kindergarten, which is a collection of drabbles of the girls as kindergarteners. It's AU, and a mix of anime and modern things. Currently I'm posting a drabble a day to the site; 75 overall are written and I'm shooting for 100. There are 49 fics overall on this site so far.

Adultfanfiction.net - DigiExpert: This is where all my NC-17 work goes. Don't go here unless you're over 18. I only post the link because some fans do enjoy these, and I've gotten really good reviews on these stories on LJ. There are 3 regular stories, 2 stories from ff.net that have been given an alternate ending, and 1 story that is a repost from ff.net because it would also fit the guidelines for this site. Overall, I've got 6 stories here. I was the one to get the Simoun category created for the site in hopes that someday others would post their own Simoun work here.

Based on all of this, I think you can see why I have the nickname "Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic". I have never written so much for a series in my life. Prior to Simoun, my Power Ranger work was the top record holder for a series at 28 works. I have set goals to expand the work shown on ff.net. When I started in the fandom, there were 19 fics. Pathetic. So my first goal was to double that. I met that goal and then decided I would triple that number, which meant having 38 fics. I met that goal at the beginning of last month. My newest goal is to quadruple the amount, and that means writing 57 ff.net appropriate fics. I have 8 to go.

From time to time I'll probably take requests for fics. I've done so once this summer with success, and am currently working on a second set of requests now. Once I finish them up, I may offer a third. I do have stipulations for what I can write and write well. After all, I won't write someone I can't characterize just so.
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Ri Mājon Points : 291

http://http:www.chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

My Simoun Fanfic links Empty Re: My Simoun Fanfic links

Post by Emerald Dominura Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

I'm so impressed by your collection of stories for Simoun. It's not a limited universe in Simoun, there's so many possibilities and relationships to explore. I know this and I haven't written anything for the series...yet. ^_~

You heard her, people. Visit her links to read her wonderful fics. Whenever I get vacation time, I'm checking them out myself. If I really like what I read (which will most likely happen...) I will request a little something-something. Not just anything though, I wanna challenge your creativity with a good set up and pairing. Very Happy
Emerald Dominura
Emerald Dominura
Messis Captain & Dominūra fanboy
Messis Captain & Dominūra fanboy

Ri Mājon Points : 104

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibylla Aaeru Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm so impressed by your collection of stories for Simoun. It's not a limited universe in Simoun, there's so many possibilities and relationships to explore. I know this and I haven't written anything for the series...yet. ^_~

You heard her, people. Visit her links to read her wonderful fics. Whenever I get vacation time, I'm checking them out myself. If I really like what I read (which will most likely happen...) I will request a little something-something. Not just anything though, I wanna challenge your creativity with a good set up and pairing. Very Happy

Hehe, thanks. Indeed, it's not a limited universe and there's so much that one can write about. I'm working on a longshot fic right now and I'll probably post the first two chapters here at some point. They're already on LJ. It's fic based during the second war and so far, I've gotten some really amazing feedback.

Yes, you should check them out. And if you request, just make sure I'm taking them ^_^" All requests have to follow the guidelines I set up, but most people have had no problem creating some kind of prompt. One guy has used the requests to get more Rodo/Mamiina love. At the moment I'm still working on filling 2 prompts from my last challenge.
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aaeru

Ri Mājon Points : 291

http://http:www.chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down