Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^
Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot

2 posters

Go down

Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot Empty Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot

Post by Sibylla Aaeru Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 am

Some of you have discovered the joys of Google Translation and the Simoun Bot that's already on Twitter. The Simoun Bot tweets only in Japanese and is good for a laugh because of some of the botched up translations. For a long time, I've wanted to create my own Simoun bot that would tweet quotes in English. I don't have coding skills, so this seemed pretty unobtainable. I think I've found a way to do so and now it's time to build up my stock of tweets.

I need Simoun quotes and lots of them. Send as many as you can in the 140 character format. You can check the character count in MSWord or a similar program by using the word count feature and using the number under "Characters with spaces". You can use the fansub or the official sub for the quotes. Either works and I know that this way every fan has access to at least one version.

Emma, I've already taken the one in your signature for my test. When sending a quote, please format it as:

"QUOTE" - Person, Ep #

Using the above format, the quote I took of Emma's would look like this:

"I reached out to you back then, as I recall." "I haven't forgotten." - Anubituf/Guragief, Ep 6

Once I get enough tweets, I'll set it up to tweet at 12 hour intervals. As I steadily get more, I will taken it down to six. I may or may not go lower. I will release the name of the bot once things are testing smoothly and seem to be working well.

Questions, remarks, contact me!
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Ri Mājon Points : 291

http://http:www.chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot Empty Episode 1 Quotes to Tweet

Post by Sibylla Aaeru Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

I've completed Episode 1 and compiled my quotes for tweeting. I wrote all quotes in a Word document and then copied and pasted them one at a time into the program I am using. Below is a list of all the quotes I gathered from the official fansub. There's one or two from the High Priestess that came from the fansub that I liked so they got to be tacked on.

"I reached out to you back then, as I recall."
"I haven't forgotten."
- Anubituf/Guragief, Ep 6

"Kyuukoku’s secret. The demonic Simoun. No other vessel in Daikuuriku is capable of flying so freely." – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“It’s a routine patrol. The governors are observing today, so they’re making a show of it.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“Amuria, you’re tormenting me.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“There are hundreds of Ri Majon shapes and depending on the mix, they take infinite shapes.” – Guragief, Ep 1

“We’ve forgotten what many of those shapes signify, but the Simoun Sibyllae are always prepared to rediscover them.” – Guragief, Ep 1

“No matter how magnificently a prayer is offered, using it in war can only hurt our traditions.” – High Priestess, Ep 1

“Her prayers may be exceptional, but if she’s used in war, we’re only tarnishing an old tradition.” – High Priestess, Ep 1

“How can we use prayers meant only for the gods for war?” – High Priestess, Ep 1

“My father made a point of ordering Chor Tempest to mobilize since he wanted to look good for the spectators.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“It’s because Chor Tempest is the best Chor.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“Amuria, it’s not becoming of a Sibylla to use the word “best.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“By achieving a perfect Ri Majon, we give comfort to Tempus Spatium.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“It is our duty to become powerful. More and more powerful.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“That’s impossible…A Simoun was shot down.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“No, Amuria. Simoun are divine aircraft. No matter what country develops an aircraft, they cannot match the craft of gods.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“We knew this day would come someday. Ever since the day they decided to send us into battle with Simoun.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“Are we going to die?” – Kaimu, Ep 1

“But I’m with you, Para-sama. I don’t mind dying.” – Kaimu, Ep 1

“I still have things to do. I can’t die.” – Paraietta, Ep 1

“I wonder if they’re good? Shoukoku’s flying machines float like clouds, right?” – Floe, Ep 1

“There must be some mistake. There’s no question. Simoun can’t fall.” – Alti, Ep 1

“Neviril, let’s try the Emerald Ri Majon.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“That again. We don’t have the ancient Ri Majon patterns fully analyzed yet.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“Simoun Sibyllae of legend succeeded with an Emerald Ri Majon and served as priestesses close to Tempus Spatium.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“You’re so impatient. Now isn’t the time to think of such things.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“I want to become more powerful.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“But if we can discover their secret our country will make great advances.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“If they dare to enter our country, then they’ll never leave.” – Unknown Sibylla, Ep 1

“They’re just flying after all. They’re not like Simoun.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“A Simoun inscribes patterns upon the sky using the light from its wake. That is a Ri Majon.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“We haven’t yet discovered why it’s so powerful. Once we find out this secret, our nation’s technology will advance.” – Arg. Soldier, Ep 1

“We have been taught that Simoun send those who pursue them to hell. But now I see. The Simoun are mere machines.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“The Simoun aren’t divine aircraft. They’re just machines. So they can fall. It’s possible to shoot them down.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“Someday we will solve the Ri Majon mystery. The era of Kyuukoku’s monopoly on Simoun technology will end.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“There are a lot, but they’re all slowpokes! Shoot them all down! Shark Ri Majon!” – Floe, Ep 1

“If they fail to draw a glyph, they can’t achieve a Ri Majon.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“The Emerald Ri Majon, Neviril. A miracle is sure to happen.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“I want to become stronger. I want to become stronger, Neviril. I can’t go on like this! So many things getting in our way.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“They’re taking our wings away. That’s right…We’ve got to fight.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“I said I want to become stronger. You understand, right, Neviril? We can do it.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“Let’s go. To where we can be free.” – Neviril, Ep 1

“Neviril, more…More powerful, Neviril.” – Amuria, Ep 1

“She was so beautiful…” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“Neviril, don’t look! You can’t kill them if you see their eyes!” – Amuria, Ep 1

“The Emerald Ri Majon failed.” – Floe, Ep 1

“Tempus Spatium is full of fury.” – Kaimu, Ep 1

“The Simoun are machines. Not divine aircraft at all. My country will surely discover this demonic secret.” – Argentum Soldier, Ep 1

“If you go, you can’t be a Sibylla. You’ll never be able to touch a Simoun again. You’re sure?” – Paraietta, Ep 1

“Do you plan to stare at her door forever, senpai?” – Kaimu, Ep 1

“I am unable to assuage a Sibylla’s grief. All I can do is grieve just as much.” – Paraietta, Ep 1

“Are you a trainee? This is the sanctuary of the Sibyllae. Leave.” – Floe, Ep 1

“Should the moon be covered by clouds, the stars fade too. That’s where they stand.” – Guragief, Ep 1

“They have lost a precious pair. They’re not to blame.” – Anubituf, Ep 1

“Actually, this child…Sibylla? But…” – Floe, Ep 1

“She’s young, but we’re having her join Chor Tempest as a special case.” – Guragief, Ep 1

“This is most irregular. Promoting such a young trainee to Sibylla.” – Anubituf, Ep 1

“So is that doll your only replacement?” – Anubituf, Ep 1

“Another oddball? No, a normal one, Captain.” – Guragief, Ep 1

“Wow! This is a Simoun, huh? I’ve never seen the real thing before.” – Aaeru, Ep 1

“I’m so scared…” – Rodoreamon, Ep 1

“We have nothing but the Simoun to fight with. But is it God’s will that we do something like this?” - Eri, Ep 1

“I’m going up. I’m on my way.” – Aaeru, Ep 1

“Please wait, Sibylla Aaeru!” – Guragief, Ep 1

“She’s probably not a priestess.” – Floe, Ep 1

“That can’t achieve a Ri Majon…” – Rodoreamon, Ep 1

“The rest of you can go on praying. I’ve come here to go into battle.” – Aaeru, Ep 1
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aaeru

Ri Mājon Points : 291

http://http:www.chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot Empty Re: Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot

Post by Emerald Dominura Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Note: Anything bold is part of a conversation.

Aaeru, Ep 2 - "You just said, "This will be easy," didn't you?!"

Waporif, Ep 2 - "That fool. The Simile Simoun is a Simoun prototype. It hasn't received the grace of Tempus Spatium. It can't draw a Ri Majon wake."

Elly, Ep 2 - "Watch closely. Maju isn't just practice. Because it'll be your souls and bodies that control the Simouns' flight."

Elly, Ep 2 - "This is the last time I'll ever see anything as beautiful as this."

Aaeru, Ep 2 - "Does this look like a real Simoun?"

Paraietta, Ep 2 - "When Simoun sibyllae take to the skies, it's called praying to the skies."

Aaeru, Ep 2 - "So who's Neviril?"

Aaeru, Ep 2 - "Sibylla Aurea, the Golden Priestess! I want to pair up with her!"

Floe, Ep 2 - "I think I really like you."

Elly, Ep 2 - "It brings back memories. When we were trainees, nothing made me happier than waiting on you."

Aaeru, Ep 2 - "Those who are neither male nor female can fly Simouns."

Guraghief, Ep 2 - "We are all born as females. But to create a society, half
the population must be male."

Kaim, Ep 2 - "The nation needs our powers."

Aaeru, Ep 2 - Well? How's my driving?
Neviril, - Not "driving," "speaking with the Simoun."

Neviril, Ep 2 - "You don't understand. What kind...what kind of place the battlefield is."

Paraietta, Ep 2 - "I still feel that there are things I need to accomplish here."

Elly, Ep 2 - "There aren't a lot of job opportunities unless you're a man."

Amuria, Ep 2 - "If I'm with you, I think I'll have fun flying."

Onasia, Ep 2 - "Sibylla Elly, enter the Spring and offer a prayer."

Onasia, Ep 2 - "The holy sounds of Tempus Spatium have just been bestowed upon you."

Elly, Ep 2 - I was told that starting today, my name is Eliph.
Neviril - Yes. Congratulations.
Elly - They say your voice changes over time and your chest gets smaller, but nothing's really changed, has it?
Neviril - Nothing has changed, Eliph.

Roatreamon, Ep 2 - "I grew up being told I should become a sibylla, so if I went home now, they'd yell at me."

Neviril, Ep 1 - Higher.
Aaeru - Than our ship?
Neviril - Higher. Please.
Emerald Dominura
Emerald Dominura
Messis Captain & Dominūra fanboy

Ri Mājon Points : 104

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Dominura Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Quotes from Simoun Episode 3: The Distant War

"The Simouns really are nothing like Similes." - Morinas, Ep 3

"Compared to Simouns, Similes are just low quality knockoffs." - Paraietta, Ep 3

"I just want to fly a Simoun. I'm not a priestess like you." - Morinas, Ep 3

"Jeez, I just can't remember names." - Floe, Ep 3

"When I first saw you, I thought you were Waporif's new girlfriend." - Floe, Ep 3

"We'll regain our glory." - Paraietta, Ep 3

"I just joined the most powerful chor...Chor Tempest." - Morinas, Ep 3

"First of all, no one thinks you're capable of replacing Amuria." - Paraietta, Ep 3

"Morinas, maju pairs are always determined by the natural flow." - Neviril, Ep 3

"Being sisters has nothing to do with the chemistry of auriga and sagitta." - Kaim, Ep 3

"Even on this beautiful afternoon bathed in light, there's no one gathered before the
gigantic central ballroom except us." - Aaeru, Ep 3

"Oh, actually, Floe and I used to be in love." - Waporif, Ep 3

"A maju without Neviril won't be much practice." - Rimone, Ep 3

"No matter how hard you try to protect them, this is the reality." - Anubituf, Ep 3
Emerald Dominura
Emerald Dominura

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Dominura Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Paraietta: Why'd you pray without permission?
Aaeru: It was a battle drill, not a prayer.
- Ep 4

"Oh? Don't tell me that you and Sibylla Aurea...have that kind of special relationship." - Morinas, Ep 4

Morinas: The kiss of gratitude. After exiting the Simoun, Tempus Spatium...
Aaeru: I couldn't care less about that.
Morinas: Do you hate doing it with me?
- Ep 4

I love Aaeru's follow-up reaction:

Twitter Project - Simoun Quote Bot Pdvd_012

XD

"She's a child. You needn't tease her." - Waporif, Ep 4

"But you know what? Flying with that girl was simply wonderful." - Morinas, Ep 4

"I'm planning to choose the male gender myself, Alty." - Kaim, Ep 4

Rimone: You tried to do the Ray Ri Majon, right?
Aaeru: You are a genius after all.
Rimone: You can't even do a simple thing like that...I wonder if this really is Choe Tempest.
- Ep 4

Neviril: "How could anyone want to go to war? Aaeru, we are merely fulfilling our duties as priestesses protecting Tempus Spatium."
Aaeru: "Then you fulfill that duty too!"
Neviril: "Let me make myself clear. Aaeru, you and I will never be a pair."
- Ep 4

"We don't have the luxury of lazing around like you people. Let me sleep." - Vura, Ep4

"If they want to fly, we should let them fly." - Neviril, Ep 4

"So it's true when they say that young girls fly the Simouns in Kyuukoku." - Shoukoku soldier, Ep 4

"I'm not going to retire from the military! Glory to Shoukoku!" - Shoukoku soldier, Ep 4

"I'll become the best Simoun sibylla of all." - Aaeru

"If I can just take this back, my country will usher in a new era. The skies will clear..." - Shoukoku soldier, Ep 4

"Taking on the task of cleaning the Simoun themselves? They're starting to recognize that they're priestesses." - Guraghief, Ep 4

"I'm sorry. For getting you so dirty." - Aaeru, Ep 4
Emerald Dominura
Emerald Dominura

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Dominura Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Simoun Episode 5: White Loneliness

"That was so Rimone's fault." - Floe, Ep 5

"Trust me, dear. Just do as I tell you. Then you can return to your past glory.
Back to the peak where prodigies belong." - Dominura, Ep 5

"What we're dealing with now is a war. Even children can sense that." - Anubituf, Ep 5

"I'm here because I chose not to make choices." - Aaeru, Ep 5

"That's right...What I wanted to achieve...was a Ri Majon more perfect than anyone
else's." - Rimone, Ep 5

"She's a genius after all. I was right about her all along." - Dominura, Ep 5
Emerald Dominura
Emerald Dominura

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Dominura Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Simoun Episode 6: Wounds and Pain

"Chor Tempest just gets lame missions because you won't come back!" - Aaeru, Ep 6

"You stubborn mule!" - Aaeru, Ep 6

"If you decide to go to the Spring, then this time I'll accompany you." - Paraietta, Ep 6

Paraietta: Neviril...I've spent my life by your side ever since we were children. I've always walked the same path as you. That's why I can say this. Your place is in a Simoun. Even if that means you'll have to betray Amuria...
Neviril: Don't talk to me as if you know! It's not as simple as that. Leave me.

Paraietta: You enjoy this.
Kaim: I'm getting to take care of you, aren't I? And touch you. Just kidding.

Kaim: I think she's just lonely. We probably all are. All of us on this ship. Lonely, probably... That's what I think.

Kaim: Are you lonely too, Para-sama?
Paraietta: Do I look that bad to you?
Kaim: That's not what I meant. I'm asking because I'm lonely too.

Kaim: Vroom! da-da-da-da! Vroom! Vroom! Blam! da-da-da-da! I see some more coming at us! Blam! da-da-da-da! I'm not scared of that lame attack! Let's see you hit us if you can! Vroom! ba-da-da-da-da!

Kaim: Wow, Para-sama! 100 of 100!

Kaim: Hey, Para-sama...Let's do a Ri Majon.

Paraietta: I was always by her side. I'd decided to stay by her side forever. And before I knew it, being near her had become a natural thing. How arrogant of me, thinking I was the only one she could ever lean on. I thought that it was obvious. In that moment, I wasn't the only one who felt pain. Is that the reason why?

Paraietta: We're all children. That's why we try to heal our wounds but end up creating new wounds.

Kaim: Jeez, why can't you see how I feel, Para-sama?

Paraietta: Aer! Go and pair up with Neviril!

Alty: Hey, Floe
Floe: What is it?
Alty: So what happens next?
Floe: What?
Alty: The birds who rest their wings. You said they couldn't fly forever.
Floe: They'll fly again of course.
Alty: They will?
Floe: That's right. Because birds were born to fly in the sky.
Alty: To fly in the sky...if she's resting her wings, it's all right. But a bird who can't fly because she's been wounded...has no hope of survival.

Simoun Episode 7: Over International Waters

Alty: Well I can't wait to go (to the Spring). I want to go with the person I care about. Then when I emerge from the Spring, I'll be a man. And she'll be a woman...
Morinas: And you'll consummate things then and there?

Mamina: Still, you sure are a letdown.

Yun: I have one thing to say. I despise war. That's all.

Neviril: Pairs should be formed out of mutual need and according to the natural flow.

Mamina: As far as the Wave Crest and Tsunami Ri Majons, I can pray better than anyone.
Neviril: Those are all highly dangerous.
Mamina: Which enable us to annihilate more enemies in one blow.

Morinas: Neviril really is popular. I think I'll give up on her.

Yun: I'll pair with someone. But even so, I'll still despise what we do.

Paraietta: No matter what, I will protect Neviril.

Neviril: Sibylla Mamina, even if you take my body by force, you will never be my pair.

Simoun Episode 8: Prayer

Dominura: How long will you snivel? Thanks to you, we've been disbanded.

Mamina: I've got to keep flying Simouns. I have to remain a sibylla.

Yun: We're priestesses. But we turned the Simouns into weapons of war. To do that in the eyes of normal priestesses like you, it's peculiar, isn't it?

Anglas: We're blessed by a compassionate god, but even so...Every year, there is a cold snap, resulting in many deaths. I am a priestess, so I pray that those who have perished may find bliss in God's arms.

Mamina: If it's hadn't been for this war, I never could have become a sibylla.

Mamina: If only I could pair up with Neviril...With Sibylla Aurea...Then no one could ever treat me like an upstart again. And I could prove there's no better sibylla in the world. But now, it's over.

Anglas: As I mentioned earlier, the recent theory is that our god was once the same as your own deity, Tempus Spatium.

Anglas: If you're unsure of yourself, you'll never find an answer.

Rimone: The word "aer" in her own language means "the highest love of all." "Aer" means "the love of god" in the Plubum language.

Neviril: Stand up, Aaeru. I am your pair.

I love how Kaim really dominated episode 6. She's very direct, so it was to be expected. ^_^
Emerald Dominura
Emerald Dominura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down