Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^
Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yui, I come back to Simoun world!

Go down

Yui, I come back to Simoun world! Empty Yui, I come back to Simoun world!

Post by yuiyuasa Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 pm

My name is Yui-Yuasa. In 2006, I create Simoun Fan webpeges Yui's Simoun fan page (mecha section).

And more conribution to the wikipedia Simoun (fictional aircraft) more correction spelling
" Argentine " to " Argentum " (アルゲントゥム礁国 Arugentumu Shoukoku) in Wikipedia Simoun (anime)Simoun (anime)

Six yearsl ater, I update playstation-2 "Simoun: Rose War ~Ri Mājon of Sealing~" (シムーン 異薔薇戦争〜封印のリ·マージョン〜 Shimūn Ibara Sensō 〜Fūin no Ri Mājon〜) ,5. Umbra Simoun article.

And more I update Genaral News-article in the "ROBOTECH-Chronicles" History Archive "The truth of Simoun-Sibyllae" (Japanese language)

Please enjoy!

Aer (Aael), her grand-father who was regina in Chor-Dextra!

Yui, I come back to Simoun world! 34870ba12bf225c1

Last edited by yuiyuasa on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Simoun (anime) , the notice ; more correction spelling)

yuiyuasa
Sibylla
Sibylla

Ri Mājon Points : 3

http://www.geocities.jp/yui1108a/robotech-banner.htm

Back to top Go down