Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Greetings and welcome to the Simoun Sibyllae Forums!

Feel free to browse the forums and join our little community. We love active members and contributors, so if you can help us out, that would be wonderful. Remember to introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Remember! Simoun are divine aircraft!

^_^
Simoun Sibyllae Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up For a Challenge?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone up For a Challenge? Empty Anyone up For a Challenge?

Post by Sibylla Aaeru Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

So if any of you were around for Summer of Simoun on LJ, you'll remember that every Wednesday was Challenge Day. I'd like to try something like that again, but not in such a short span. Anyone up for a Christmas challenge of sorts? Basically there'd be a very general prompt that will cover a lot of ground. I am suggesting a Christmas one so that it gives everyone about a month and a half to complete it.

The challenge would be anything fanmade- fic, sketch, drabble, icons, video, etc. As long as it followed the challenge prompt, it'd be up to you.

I'll end up doing Christmas related things with Simoun as it is, but I figured it'd be more fun to build fandom together.

Last edited by Sibylla Aaeru on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Ri Mājon Points : 291

http://http:www.chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone up For a Challenge? Empty Re: Anyone up For a Challenge?

Post by Silverzephyr Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:35 pm

I can't say anything for sure, but I just wanted to express interest. I've been historically bad at finishing fic (though I've actually been working on something the last couple of days that I really want to finish, so if all goes well, that'll be up in plenty of time for me to think about a christmas challenge...we'll see) but could still try a drabble at least, and if I don't write something, graphics of some kind would be no problem.

I'm curious if you have any ideas about what the general prompt would be?
Silverzephyr
Silverzephyr
Sibylla
Sibylla

Ri Mājon Points : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibylla Aaeru Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Silverzephyr wrote:I can't say anything for sure, but I just wanted to express interest. I've been historically bad at finishing fic (though I've actually been working on something the last couple of days that I really want to finish, so if all goes well, that'll be up in plenty of time for me to think about a christmas challenge...we'll see) but could still try a drabble at least, and if I don't write something, graphics of some kind would be no problem.

I'm curious if you have any ideas about what the general prompt would be?

Whatever you can do would be fine, Emma. And I don't have an idea for the general prompt. I wanted to see what the interest was first and then I'd begin working on ideas for prompts. I'd love to do a 12 Days sort of thing, but I think that would involve a lot of work (and I really don't have much idea beyond 'hey, 12 Days thing sounds cool!'). It'd be a pretty general and open prompt though.
Sibylla Aaeru
Sibylla Aaeru

Ri Mājon Points : 291

http://http:www.chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_A_Man Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Well it does sound like an interesting idea. And since I joined late and missed the Summer of Simoun, I guess I would like to give this a try.
The_A_Man
The_A_Man
Sibylla
Sibylla

Ri Mājon Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down